1.4.12

BYU Lu'au

Jana and I both grew up dancing: tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop were our lives for many, many years! When I got to college, I decided to spice it up a little and try ballroom dancing. It was a blast! Jana decided to mix it up with some polynesian dancing. She has been doing it for two years now and decided to join the polynesian dance club that BYU offers. They had a big show last week and it was SO fun getting to go and watch her!
The turn out was HUGE! It was so much fun!

The dancing and personality on stage was so fun to watch. 

 Jana was in three dances


My favorite dance was this stick dance where they danced around tapping their sticks to the rhythm.


Jana was right in the center!! Haha


It was such a fun evening and I am so glad that Dan and I were able to go and support my sister

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...