18.6.12

Dan's Party

I asked Dan what he wanted to do for his birthday party and he told me that he wanted to have some friends come over and play Wii and have J Dawg's.
A few weeks ago, Dan and I discovered a delish knock-off J Dawg special sauce. We also found out that J Dawg's use hot dog buns from a local bakery in provo so I picked some up and also got some good quality hot dogs from Costco. I chopped up some onions, pickles and jalapenos for people to top their dawgs with! I must say, these dogs were delish knock offs!!



2 comments:

  1. oh man this was so fun!! thanks so much for inviting us! delish dogs, fun games, and awesome friends. couldn't get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! you're such a cute little wifey :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...