7.8.11

62 Days to Go!


We had such a fun weekend. My roommate, the awesome Anna Gleave, was back in town just to take our engagements. At first I was really nervous, but Anna made it so fun for us! She was bubbly and told us just how to stand and pose, and she even let us kiss in front of her! haha
For ANYONE looking for a great photographer, Anna's work is wonderful. Seriously, check out her stuff.


Originally we were just going to go out on friday night, but the sun set here in utah a lot quicker than expected so we got a double shooting session because saturday we went out again! So half my pictures I have curly hair, and the other half strait. I know, I'm a lucky girl! But now we have so many pictures, it'll be so hard to choose which one for our invites!
We also went to an outdoor rooftop concert friday night, ate dinner at diego's and in-n-out, went to the mall a bunch of times, worked, and grocery shopped. Busy busy, but so funnnnnnn.
I am officially approaching the last week of my first semester of school. I know, it feels like i just started huh? Everything is going so fast. I cannot believe that it is already 7 days into August. As soon as finals are over, my parents are flying dan and i out to chicago! we are so excited for that, and as soon as we get back we are going to dan's family reunion. With all these activities, I know the wedding is REALLY going to sneak up on us (which is good, because we are just super excited & ready to tie the knot!)

One more thing, my little brother has started blogging. It is super funny. Check it out and follow him here: http://natewutzke.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. ok sorry i just commented on your last post too but i just have to say how BEAUTIFUL all the pictures are that i saw on fb! you guys are such a good looking couple like seriously! and Dan looks so classy in all the pics. i kind of wish i used Anna as my photographer...she takes some awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you guys let me do your pics! you're a beautiful couple.... can't wait for oct! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...