18.8.11

I Survived!


I can't believe it! First semester of hygiene school is done. It was a stressful week of finals but so worth it to get done. Here are a few pictures from the semester. I am packing up my apartment right now. Tomorrow Dan and I fly out to chicago! I am so excited for a break but already anxious to get back to school to start working on real patients!! 
(I need 3 patients a week starting at the end of september, so if you'd like your teeth cleaned by me it's only $10! comment or email me for more info)

Practicing instrumentation on a typadont!
We crammed a bunch of us in the car to get some "pre-spanish stay-awake" snacks.


My awesome class! UCDH 2012!
Do you see me right smack dab in the middle??

Class Pizza Party!

A delicious game to help us work on our tooth numbers!

SWAGGGGGGG- So many perks going to hygiene school! We each got this amazing toothbrush gift set!

My awesome lab partner lol

How cute is this? And tastey... a group presentation teaching us about occlusion.

Looks just like her teeth!

This picture makes me laugh. My eyes were watering and I am pretty sure I am gagging. I am not a very huge fan of the fluoride gel treatment, the foam trays were too big for my mouth, i was drooling like crazy, and it felt like i was suffocating for those 4 minutes... but it did make for a great picture (and now my teeth are protected haha)


I LOVE SCHOOL!!! It's hard, but so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...