23.5.11

Bye Bye Nails.

Well, to begin... my laptop burned out its fourth charger two weeks ago and for the past two weeks I have been without a computer that was able to blog. It has been awful!
But I want to give a shout out of thanks to Dan's roommate Andrew for letting me use his old apple desktop. It kept me on task by not being able to load facebook, youtube, my email or this blog AND provided my quiet apartment with a quiet hum so I didn't feel so alone.
Anyways... Dan has just informed me that no one cares that I havent blogged in a while so I will just cut right to the chase of things we have been up to recently.

Number 1- best purchase ever... the Pass of All Passes. $49.95. Get's us season passes to Seven Peaks waterpark, unlimited activities at Trafalga, season passes to Owlz Games and Utah Flash games.
So far we have already gotten our money's worth. Last monday we went to the batting cages with Andrew and Catherine and last weekend we went to Trafalga and did laser tag, go carts, and bumper boats... WHICH reminds me..... Dan loves to start trouble. Well, not necessarily start trouble but he loves to instigate it. We were waiting in line for the bumper boats and this one little kid started to spray us while he was on the ride. Dan ran and grabbed a paper cup, filled it up with water, and flung it over the fence (cup and all) and hit the little kid. The ride operator came over and told Dan it was okay, as he too reached down, filled the cup up with water and threw it at the little kid. A water fight broke out... when the little kid's got off, the ride operator told their mother that he had taken down their information and was going to get their season passes removed but he said nothing to us. (As I re-read what I wrote it doesn't seem that funny... maybe you had to be there)

Number 2- Hygiene school (for me), I am sure dan is bored of me always talking about it, but I do LOVE it.last week i took my first radiograph... tomorrow i get to learn how to take blood pressure.... however last night was a little sad for me as I sat there, clipped my nails down to the bare minimum. I realized that I will never again have long nails....

Number 3- dan has just informed me that this blog is only about me so now I will write about him. he has been very busy with school.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahhahahahaha you guys are hilarious. i love everything about this post. oh and fyi Dan I do care that Lauren hasn't been blogging. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too care that Lauren hasn't been blogging...I have lost all contact with her now that Dan is in her life! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...