6.5.11

What day is Prom?

I've picked my man, my ring, my dress, reception hall, food, type of flowers, colours, and today I got my shoes. We weren't planning on it, but my mom and I passed by a DSW today and I suggested we just go peak inside for ideas. I have never even been in that store before, but I have a great friend who rants and raves that DSW is the best shoe store ever. We walked in, I glanced around, and there I saw the cutest pair of shoes. Tried them on, decision was made.
As I was walking around in them, making sure they fit okay, a lady said to me "those are really cute shoes, when's prom?"
I laughed and should have been more quick on my toes to respond "it was three years ago" but instead all I said was "oh it's for my wedding". The lady blushed and quickly ran away haha.

But this has happened a couple times. When I went into try on dresses, the ladies at the front desks would ask me if I had come to try on prom dresses! I guess that's a good thing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...