2.5.11

Time Apart

Well this past week I went home to go visit my family in Chicago and Dan stayed in Provo to get started with school. It's been weird being apart, especially since last week we got to be with each other all day everyday! But we have helped pass the time by taking pictures and sending them to each other and skyping. I know, we are pathetic... can't stand being apart!! haha
Here is what we've been up to while apart:
My first day back in town my mom and bro took me to Portillo's, my FAV restaurant here in town.

Nate Dogg and my Momma!

Chocolate cake shake... yummmmmmmm

Toque and I went running, our housing development always has the prettiest flowers planted!

my ring... again. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate taught me how to play the kazoo! 

aww Toque!

My mom and I outside Lou Malnatis... one of the best deep dish chicago pizza joints!

My mom and I coordinated our outfits 




My mom is much better at the model face than I am!


Nate and I

Delish pizza!

Cazookie for Nate's birthday!



Me and Nate's baseball game!!


Dan rock climbing!


Dan playing Galaga!! On our second date we went for a walk down on Center Street. We walked by a window and Dan did a double take. I turned to him and asked "were you looking to see if that PacMan was a Galaga machine?"... ever since then, Dan and I have loved playing Galaga around town. The best machine we've found in down at the dollar theatre. The machine in the basement of the wilk is terrible.

*** I also want to add in the fact that Dan is sporting our awesome friendship bracelet we made for each other.


Dan's been so productive on his homework while I've been gone! Maybe I should leave more often!

Um...I don't think thats a good idea! 

1 comment:

  1. ok cuties...LOVE this blog! and OMG lauren your ring is GORGEOUS! definately the best pick!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...