20.6.11

Dan the Man!

I love Dan, he does so many things for me without me even having to ask. Last saturday was cleaning check and Dan totally offered to come over early in the morning to help me vacuum, mop, and scrub.
Later that day my car wouldn't start and it was Dan that hopped on the phone to find jumper cables.
This past week my car died and Dan helped me jump it again. And on Saturday, my car died again... Dan drove me all the way to highland to work, drove around to 3 different stores to find a car battery, waited for an hour while it got changed, came home and then turned around to come pick me up.
He is so wonderful and I am SOOO excited to get married to him October 8th!

I love you Dan! Thank you for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...