2.7.11

My New (temporary) Ride!

Well a few months ago, Bruce (the car that my sister and I share) got into a little accident. Bruce was parked on the side of the road and had a car reverse up and onto the hood.

It happened right before finals, so it was hard for my sister and I to take care of it. But recently I was able to get a few estimates on it to give to the lady that caused the damage. After going to the place she requested I get an estimate, and also after going to another cheaper place I found, the lady ended up going through her insurance company where they had me drop the car off at their requested placed.
I'm glad we went that route because I got a SWEET rental car! Her insurance company told me that I would get a similar car to my mitsubishi galant, but when the car rolled up, it was the new 2011 dodge durango! It has been way fun zipping around town in it. Maybe they'll just let me trade when it is time to return it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...