11.7.11

89 Days to Go!

How We Met

Her Side
It was one of the first ward activities we had on a Monday night and we got to play these fun outdoor games in the parking lot of my apartment complex. My roommate Anna and I were playing Twister for most of the evening and when it got too dark to play, we switched activities and went to play 4-Square. That's when I first met Dan but was too intimidated to talk very much to him!
Later that night, Anna and I called 'dibs' on which boy we thought was cute and of course, I picked Dan!

How We Met

His Side
Our first ward family home evening was a mass mess of "get-to-know-you" activities. I remember walking around, meeting a few people, but seeing a cute girl across the room. We never ended up in the same game and before I knew it, she was gone.
The next time I saw her was at another family home evening, where we played four-square and twister. Finally, she showed up as I was chatting about intramural soccer. She came over and I finally got introduced to her as we all talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...