12.9.11

My Taylor Swift Updo

Sunday I made my first attempt at an updo. I have been looking at TONS of wedding updo pictures and felt really inspired to give it a try (especially after Dan told me he likes it when I pull my hair up, and he also likes a lot of the messy sort of updos i've been showing him).
Anyways, I woke up this morning at 6:45 (my body has already adapted to hygiene school hour) and couldn't fall asleep, so i just started watching 'how-to updo' videos on youtube.
Found this one:
watched it a couple times, then set out to try it myself.
I sunk a lot of time just trying to get it started, and it got to the point where there was no turning back to just a normal hairstyle because then I'd need to reshower... so i stacked up all our chairs in the bathroom, put a mirror on top so i could see what i was doing in the back, and then just started sticking bobby pin after bobby pin.
But you know what, pretty soon the whole style took shape and i was loving the result! i can't wait to try it again and other fun hairstyles. Heres a pic of the back, wish i had take a few more of the sides and front but i didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...