30.5.12

Happy Mother's Day

I love my mom so much. She is my total super hero, my idol, my inspiration, the kind of person I want to become. I love you mom.
For those of you that do not already know, a few weeks before my mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. It was a total shock, a total wake up call, a total mind blow that something like this could happen so close to our family. Still to this point it is unreal. My mom has been so strong through the whole thing and I look up to her greatly. Not only having to go through a serious surgery to remove the existing tumor and 6 rounds of chemo, but having to loose your hair would be one of the hardest things to EVER have to go through. I look up to my mom so much, not only is she so beautiful, she is so strong. I love her so much!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...