13.5.12

"Nothing here is worth your life"

My dad and this brothers have been talking about purchasing some land up here in Utah as a wilderness retreat and vacation spot. I always thought that it was just a dream but on Thursday, my dad flew out and the deal went down!! Dan was able to take Friday morning off and we went down with my dad, cousin, uncle and aunt to go check out the land. It is beautiful up there!! So quiet and peaceful. My dad and cousin were telling me that you can purchase these log cabin sets and they are both planning on building them up there. Here is the link to see what it will look like: pine hollow log homes.
Dan's favorite part of the ride up there was to get to fire off his new gun.... and everyone else's. It was a blast (pun)!
The best line of the day was when my cousin said that we need to hang up a sign at the front of the property that reads "nothing here is worth your life".






2 comments:

  1. This is the coolest blog post. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! this is like my family! Where in utah did you guys buy land? My family has land up there too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...